Del Mar, California

They are rude and unaccomodating. My eight year old daughter has been getting egg salad sandwiches there since she was four. Today when I took my daughters to this location for lunch I was told they would not make a child's egg salad sandwich.

The manager "Josephine" also said she did not have time for this when I requested she write down who I speak to to complain about her lack of flexibility...How hard can it be to make an 8 year old an egg salad sandwich?????

Now I have a heartbroken child who did get her "special" sandwichc and she witnessed her mother being treated like an unwanted customer!!!

Had an Experience with Togos?

Comments

Nuuk, Vestgronland, Greenland #45162

If she is heartbroken over not getting a egg salad sandwich than she must be spoiled.I don't blame her for being spoiled.

I blame the people who raised her. Egg salad sandwiches are not even on the menu.

They certainly are not on the children's menu.Teach your daughter to be flexible herself and order from the menu.

Nuuk, Vestgronland, Greenland #43229

I bet she also witnessed her mother behaving like a baffoon because she could not get her way.